This is an application to prove the status of resident or non-resident foreigner in Spain.
- Organic Law 4/2000, of January 11, on the Rights and Freedoms of Foreigners in Spain and their Social Integration (article 34.2).
- Regulation of Organic Law 4/2000, approved by Royal Decree 557/2011, of April 20 (article 206
- Not be in Spain in an irregular situation.
- That it is requested by the economic, professional or social interests of the foreigner.
- That the reasons for which the certificate is requested be communicated.
- Official model application form (EX-15) in duplicate, duly completed and signed by the foreigner.
- Copy of the complete passport, travel title or registration card, or identity document if the applicant is a citizen of the Union.
- Communication of the economic, professional or social reasons that justify the request.
- Subject entitled to submit the application: the foreigner personally.
- Place of presentation:
From Spain: at the General Directorate of Police and the Civil Guard directly, or through the Immigration Office or Police Station of the province where you have your domicile.
From outside Spain: at the Spanish diplomatic mission or consular office corresponding to your demarcation of residence and addressed to the General Immigration and Borders Police Station.
- The fees for the processing of the certificate: must be paid prior to the resolution of the procedure, they are:
Model 790 Code 052 heading 6.6 if it is processed at the Immigration Office or Model 012 if it is processed at the Police Station.
- Term for resolution of the application: five days from the entry of the application in the register of the competent body for its processing.