International & Immigration lawyers | +34 944 055 838

Residence permit for a professional internship program in Spain

Introduction Foreign students who have obtained a higher education degree in the two years prior to the application date or who are carrying out studies that lead to obtaining a higher education degree in Spain or abroad, have the possibility of participating in an internship program by signing an internship agreement or work contract. It [...]

By |2023-03-17T15:31:51+01:0017 March,2023|Categories: Immigration law, Students|Tags: |0 Comments

The student visa and residence permit in Spain

The student residence permit is an stay authorization that allows you to study in Spain as a foreigner, being able to stay in Spain for a period of more than ninety days, to carry out or extend studies in an authorized teaching center in Spain, in a full-time program complete, leading to obtaining a degree [...]

By |2023-01-07T10:51:25+01:007 January,2021|Categories: Visas, Students|Tags: , , |0 Comments
Go to Top