We have extensive experience advising individuals, businesses and startups in internet and information technology law in various areas; intellectual property law, copyright law, e-commerce, data protection and privacy, domain names, IT and software contracts, social networks, cybercrime …Information technology law
– Computer and Internet contracts: Preparation, drafting and negotiation of all kinds of computer and internet contracts, both domestic and international; software development, databases, systems, consulting, outsourcing, licensing, etc.
– E-commerce law compliance: We carry out audits of websites and portals for compliance with the Spanish electronic commerce and privacy laws (LSSI-LOPD). Legal advice on all aspects of electronic commerce; online contracting, general contracting conditions, electronic communications, payment, electronic signature, cookies, domain names etc.
– Cybercrime: The proliferation of information society has led to the emergence of what are known as computer crimes such as identity theft, computer fraud, phishing etc. We offer advice to respond to this type of crime.
– Intellectual Property and copyright Law: Legal advice on the protection of confidential information, know how, web pages, designs and other intangible assets of the company. Trademark and domain disputes.
– Personal data and privacy protection: Audit and implementation of Spanish privacy law (LOPD). We give advice regarding the rights of access, opposition, rectification and deletion of personal data (ARCO). Complaints before the Spanish data protection Agency.
– Online Reputation: We advise against violations of the right to honor, privacy and self-image or the exercise of the right to oblivion.